My Blog List

Friday 3 November 2017

MASH & SWM motorcycles

I went for a short spin on my Brown Roadster Cafe today into the Wiltshire countryside out via Avebury Stones and then back through Malmesbury. A few miles outside Malmesbury is the small village of Brinkworth with a m/cycle dealership of DMA m/cycles. Initially I thought it was a classic bike parked up, ut after turning around to take a closer look found it to be a modern build by MASH m/cycles of France. Went inside and had a good long chat with the salesman about them,the SWM's - built in Italy and bikes in general..............a very friendly fella! 
   I thought that the TT40 in particular was a very nice motorcycle and the red model not too different in colour from my own half faired Guzzi.







1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... himalayan motorcycle tours

    ReplyDelete