My Blog List

Saturday 9 July 2016

Moto Guzzi Cafe Racers

Some of you might have seen this V11 Cafe Racer on Ebay recently. I emailed the seller.Tony, to compliment him on the build and we have since had a few emails back and forth - I think that we've previously had Ebay sales and possibly emails between us over past years.
   I did say to him that it's the sort of bike that Moto Guzzi should build as a option to the 750 which I'm sure many other people have also thought.
   Anyway, the bike sold for it's Starting bid last night and I'm sure that the new owner will be especially very happy with it at that bargain price.
   I'm attaching a pic of it here so it can probably be seen in a little more detail and also one of his forthcoming build, which is also a great looker .
   A brief list of some of the parts used on this latter bike are:                                                               V1100 engine with Mikuni HSR carbs
 Leman 4 frame
  Cali EV forks fitted with Matris springs and pre load adjusters
  Prolite discs
  Front hub is from a Bellagio
  Radial brake and clutch m/cylinders
  Koso digital speedo
  Ducati Monster seat foam
  etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment