My Blog List

Sunday 13 September 2015

Norton Owners Club (Oxfordshire) Cafe Racer Day

My friend Martin and I went to this Cafe Racer day yesterday held in the car park of a small country pub (The Vine) in the village of Cumnor just outside of Oxford. This is the third time that we have been - which always seems to be held at a different Oxfordshire country pub location - and it's always an excuse to get out for a ride along some good A roads.
   Met up with Adam (Italian motor magazine) and his friend Barry
BMW R42 1926 - 1928 ?










One of my brothers 'Greaser' mates had a hand painted
purple Ariel Square Four in the very early 70's



Barry's Guzzi Spada






Adam's S3





Martin's very modified,but subtly done 75'/76' BMW
 I'll post more pics /info in the very near future

No comments:

Post a Comment