My Blog List

Saturday 19 April 2014

Bristol Auto Italia Day 2014

I have been down to the Italian Day this morning in the City centre, only staying a couple of hours.
If you like Italian cars and bikes then it's well worth a visit,but after a few years of attending it is fairly predictable. I am not knocking it - it's FREE - though if it wasn't on the doorstep maybe I'd  not bother every year. 
 I'd just like there to be more modified and older bikes there.




Maserati

Fiat Dino

Lancia




Imposing,but not my cup of tea

I thought this new Alfa Romeo good looking though


A friend,Rogers, Leman 1000.
He had a accident on it many years ago at the Isle of Man and so junked the
bodywork etc.
I don't think there was ice creams and cold drinks in the Top Box ? 



As ever, a sea of Ducatis 

No comments:

Post a Comment