My Blog List

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bone Dry Leather Treatment

I have had a pot of this leather treatment / water proofer for 18 months or so now and because I don't need my bike for commuting I can generally pick and choose when I go out on it. I tend not to choose rubbish weather days except, it seems, when I go to take my seat for covering and when I go back to pick it up.
 Anyway, I was out for approx 3 hours the other day picking up the seat and some other running around.
 It wasn't heavy duty rain,but it was constant from the moment I left the house.
   The point of this is to say that I suffered NO wet getting through my leather jeans or boots. The outside leather was not even wet to touch. 

  It's called 'BONE DRY NZ' (made in New Zealand) and available via C W WYL DES  in Leeds tel: 01132468888

No comments:

Post a Comment