My Blog List

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Pete's washed his S3

Pete called in last Friday afternoon after work to return a few twin bleed nipple Brembo calipers that he has very kindly removed the broken off bleed nipples from. As I posted a pic of his very dirty well used S3 a couple of weeks back here is a pic of it to show how well it cleans up. 
I bet it's not looking quite so shiny now as it has been raining virtually non stop since the weekend.
   I am not sure where the glorious August that the weather people were promising, has got to.

This is at least the 3rd rubbish Summer on the trot and makes you realise why a lot of people move to the South West of France and Spain etc

2 comments:

  1. Looks great filthy or clean - sign of a well designed motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that I AGREE.

    ReplyDelete